Silver intake criteria
The government has drawn up several references. The first concerns the quality requirements of the Water Supply Decree Annex A. belonging to Articles 4 to 4d inclusive. In the table below we make a comparison between what you can ingest by drinking tap water and accidentally swallowing 10 ppm colloidal silver. This table is based on drinking at least 1.5 liters of water (1500cc) per day.
|Parameter||Maximum value||unit||Maximum value in ppm|
From this table we can conclude the following: if someone accidentally ingests 5 cc of colloidal silver, you end up with 5 * 10 * 10-6 gr = 50 μg per day. This is three times as much as the poisonous lead. If you drink tap water every day for 20 years, you can ingest 109500 µg of lead. If we make the same calculation for silver, this would mean that in 20 years you could take 109500/250 = 762 times 5 days 50 µg of silver without exceeding the permitted amount of lead. This amounts to 762/20 = 38 times a year, almost every week 250 g, an almost continuous intake